Tuesday, September 1, 2009

PERCUBAAN PERTAMA

Today, I learned something new about blogging. While I was about to start doing my assignment, I found something at the office button in Microsoft word which is "new". As it is my habit which is to explore something new, I clicked it and the words of "new blog post" come out. I clicked it and it needs me to register something that is related to blogging. It is some sort like a service to ease the blogger to post their new posts for their blog!! Then, I decided to try it out. Just in simple steps, I managed to register this service. if before this i have to go directly to the blogger, now i can just easily post something for my blog anytime when the idea comes out. So, this is my first attempt to post something to my blog using this "thingy". Hopefully I will be able to manage my blog efficiently..huhu~~

No comments:

Post a Comment